28 September 2015

Food | Shake Shack, Convent Garden

There's a certain food that I always see on Instagram, burgers! There's also a certain place that I see people eating them, Shake Shack! We took a pit stop in London to try some out...

Situated in the market place in Covent Garden is a place that is loved by many due to it's fast-food, yet scrumptious taste. It is a great place for a bite to eat on your lunch hour if you work in the surrounding area, or if you are a tourist out-and-about for a bit of shopping. The open-air dining experience means that you can watch the London world go-by whilst listening to live music played in the market. We were lucky to be seated rather quickly, picked our foodie delights and waited patiently (or maybe not-so) for our little buzzer to go off to tell us our order was ready.

Carli opted for the Shackburger, topped with cheese, tomato, lettuce and their famous ShackSauce, saying it was absolutely delicious as we both devoured our meals in two seconds flat! I didn't go for a burger (this literally is a shock!), and went for a Flat Top Hot Dog, of which I smothered in ketchup and could have ate two more of - insane! On the side we ordered a portion of their famous crinkle fries, which I just love the shape of. Is that weird? To wash everything down Carli chose two drinks for us to share, a Strawberry Milkshake and a Blueberry Lemonade, both absolutely gorgeous. I could have definitely drank a gallon of the milkshake.

Overall, my first experience at Shake Shack was a pleasant one - definitely a great place to stop for lunch if you're on the go! Let me know if you've ever been to Shake Shack and what your thoughts are? Let me also know where your favourite burger place is! Thanks for reading! 
Megan. xo
Check out my September advertiser - Pretty and Polished! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig