10 March 2015

Lifestyle | 10 Things I'd Tell My Younger Self

1 | Don't be afraid to be different.

2 | Stick up for yourself girl! Stop letting people walk all over you.

3 | Put that two-litre of cider down, you can't handle it.

4 | That foundation is far too dark and no amount of tan will match it. Ever.

5 | You can't please everyone so don't try to.

6 | Keep on going. You will get there eventually, even when it doesn't feel like it.

7 | If you wanna wear red lipstick every day for college YOU WEAR THAT LIPSTICK.

8 | Keep your circle small, people are easier to trust like that.

9 | Don't feel guilty about not going out all the time.

10 | Your dreams are never, ever out of reach. You. Can. Do. It.


Check out my March Advertiser - Robowecop!! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig