26 March 2015

Event | The Psyche Website Launch

The Teesside born-and-bred clothing business sensation has just taken it's next step in the world of e-commerce by launching it's snazzy new website. Lets see what happened on it's launch night...

When I got invited to the #PsycheLaunch I was so excited; I love a good ol' event and when it's something originating in the heart of Middlesbrough that makes me even more excited. Psyche have a stunning three-story building housing over 150 of the most stylish brands available, including Ted Baker, Barbour an Levis to name only a few. With over 500 guests entering the building (I did not expect the scale to be so large) the night was a hit, with bubbly at hand, canapés to nibble on, a stunning fashion show and a raffle, no expense had been spared to make this a hit. It was great to see that all the proceeds made that night were going to a local heart charity too.

The main focus of the night was to celebrate the launch of the new website Psyche.co.uk which has been in collaboration with the fabulous, award winning e-Commerce company Visualsoft. The fully responsive website has numerous features to make the online shopping experience a unique one, and it ships worldwide so that it's customers aren't limited to that of the North East. The fashion show we were granted with was stunning, showing the new and upcoming trends and garments for SS15 - I particularly was googly-eying up this Forever Unique Evening Gown - stunning! I have to say the dog was the star of the show too!

Let me know whether you pay a visit to the Psyche website, it has some really cool features on there. Are there any businesses from your local area that you're proud of? Psyche is beginning to thrive in terms of putting fashion on the map in Middlesbrough!
Check out my March Advertiser - Robowecop!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig