18 March 2015

Beauty | Shopping My Stash Week - Mascara

This week I'm shopping my make-up stash from Monday to Friday to see what products come out of the woodworks! Perhaps this will postpone my beauty spending habits for a while, we'll see...

Mascara is something that I have an obsession with and I'll hold my hand up and say that I have a collection of about twelve at the moment. Yes. Twelve. So I could have featured around nine of them today but I saved this spot for two very special mascaras of times gone by, both that are repurchases but have fallen to the back of the drawer as a mystery. The first being the Bourjois 1 Seconde Mascara, which every man and their dog fell in love with last year. It creates insane volume whilst lifting the lashes and this is going to be put to good use now, I'll tell you that!

Now the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara was a product that I fell into the hype with and hated at first, it left my lashes feeling flat, stubby and very unloved. This was until I left the product to dry out for a while, used it again and BAM, it was like I was using something completely different. I love the look of a bare eye paired with separated and lengthly lashes and this delivers just that. I would turn a blind eye if you are one for volume, but for creating length beyond your wildest dreams, this, is, the, one.

It's mascaras galore in my beauty stash but these are two that I know I'll be using once again. What are some of your favourite old mascaras that you haven't used in a while? Any of these two? Let me know in the comments below and check back tomorrow for the next instalment! Thanks for reading!

OTHER POSTS IN THIS SERIES: Base Products - Eyeshadows - Cheeks - Lips
Check out my March Advertiser - Robowecop!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig