22 March 2015

Beauty | Charity Pot by LUSH

When I attended my first LUSH Event, I learnt about an aspect of Lush that I wasn't familiar with. I figured that if I didn't know about it, then a lot of people wouldn't either. Here's what Charity Pot is all about...

The initial hint is in the name, this particular product goes to charity. Charity Pot is a soothing hand and body lotion that comes in three particular sizes, ranging from this test pot for £1, to 240g from £12.95. It consists of famous shea butter for hydration, rosewood oil as an antiseptic and other ingredients which aid the skin. But the ingredients aren't that all important, it's what the product is all about that matters.

So with every purchase of this product, 100% of the proceeds (minus pesky taxes) goes to one of the many smaller charities that LUSH closely work with. A lot of these charities are in areas where LUSH give business to by giving them the tools and means to farm their land for ingredients for LUSH products. This provides the communities with jobs and an income to help one another. Other charities also are in line with what the brand stands for, such as environmental preservation and animal and human welfare. For example, preserving and protesting to stop the hunting of endangered species such as badgers and blue foxes. Although the charities aren't your large organisational type, they are all in their own way unique and are a step-forward in building better communities in the UK and around the world.

So next time you're in Lush, why not pick up the trial pot for just £1? Heck, when I finish this little tub I'm going in to pick up the full sized version. I mean, what's better than getting the use out of a good product and giving something back? Let me know what your thoughts on this are in the comments below, thanks for reading!
Check out my March Advertiser - Robowecop!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig