4 February 2015

Baking Recipe | Mars Bar Crunch Squares


If you are on a health kick I would most likely avert your eyes right now! But if you are one for a chocolate treat that is a little on the naughty side then this recipe will make you weak at the knees...

Back in school one of my favourite parts of our curriculum was when we could bake Mars Bar Crunch. Wow, doesn't that sum up my experience? Ha! It was always something that I would feel so naughty when eating as it really is a spoil-yourself treat yet I feel like I needed to share this recipe wit you as it is so easy and fun to make! For these, you will need.

- 3 Mars Bars
- 2 Bars of Milk Chocolate
- 85g of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- Rice Krispies

First off you want to measure out the butter, chop the Mars Bars & chocolate and also butter up a baking tray (you can add some baking paper but it is not necessary). Next you want to melt all the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water and add the golden syrup and butter until smooth and there are no lumps. This can sometimes take a while due to the nougat. Once it is all melted you want to pour it into a bowl of Rice Krispies and mix until all the Krispies are covered completely. (NOTE: It is easier to add Krispies than it is to take away!) Pour the mixture into your baking tray, flatten and leave it to set. Voila! Tasty bloomin' goodness!


Check out my February Advertiser - Beautrina!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig