15 December 2014

Fashion | 2014 in Outfits

Outfits weren't something that I originally began doing on my blog, but occasionally they are some of my most commented posts. As 2014 comes to a close I thought I'd reflect on my outfits that I've posted over the past year and see how my style has evolved. I'm aware I'm not the most stylish person, but I like how I dress, that's all that matters. Let me know in the comments which outfit is your ultimate favourite! I can't wait to post more outfits in 2015 for you! Thanks for reading!


Check out my December Advertiser - Hello Freckles!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig