30 September 2014

ASOS BACK TO UNI LOOKBOOK #2 - GEEKY

Something brand new and exciting this week over here on Thumbelina Lillie. Every day this week (Mon-Fri) I'll be posting a different outfit as part of a 'Back to Uni Lookbook' in association with ASOS! ASOS challenged me to choose seven items from their back to school range and style them up in five different outfits and shoot them around my campus. Enjoy!


As you know, smock dresses are my go to style of dress and I wear them a lot whilst I'm at University. They're ideal to throw on if you're in a rush as they feel like an outfit in itself and the check pattern on this one makes it completely effortless. To add a real 'back to Uni' vibe, I added this white cropped shirt which totally adds another dimension to the outfit. The layering is great for the first few colder months of Uni, there's nothing like freezing cold lecture theatres, or libraries!

OUTFIT 1 - OUTFIT 2 - OUTFIT 3 - OUTFIT 4 - OUTFIT 5

I think this is one of my all time favourite outfits; I'm definitely going to start layering shirts under dresses more, it looks totally adorable! Let me know if you're enjoying this lookbook and remember to keep checking back for the next outfits! Thanks for reading.

Check out my September Advertiser - JordanAlice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig