14 August 2014

YouTube | The British Tag


After treating myself (sorry mr bank account) to a brand spanking new camera, I couldn't contain myself with excitement when it arrived so I needed to film a video straight away. I decided to answer the questions in the British Tag, which was made by the ever so gorgeous Sammi. I also decided to feature my two little dogs as well, so make sure you look out for them! I'll now be uploading every single Sunday, so make sure you subscribe! Thanks for watching people!


Check out my July Advertiser -  Ashka
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig