2 July 2014

Fragrance | Yves Rocher Malaysian Coconut

Coconut, to me, just screams summer. It makes me think of lathering yourself up in coconut body butters, pina coladas, malibu cocktails, the list just goes on and on. I absolutely adore the scent. When the lovely ladies over at Baobella got in touch asking me if I wanted to give this Yves Rocher Malaysian Coconutscent a try, I jumped at the chance. This tiny little glass bottle holds 20ml of product, a perfect size for travelling or if you are on the go a lot. It has a spray dispenser which is something I really look for in a scent; Who on earth likes having to risk tipping half a bottle of perfume all over yourself? The scent is so refreshing and lasts for a couple of hours before needing a top up.

I'll definitely be popping this in my suitcase for when I fly over to Tenerife alongside my Coconut shower gel and body butter - I've certainly gone coconut crazy! Let me know in the comments if you are a fan of the coconut scent. Did I mention that this little gem is only £5? Bargain!


Check out my July Advertiser -  Jasmine Mcrae
Share:

17 comments

  1. Mmm I love anything smelling like coconuts !! This sounds right up my street, looks like a lovely bag-friendly size too xx
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love coconut fragrance. It really is a good bargain. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of coconut - I think it's perfect for summer, and the travel size is great and so handy for popping in your bag!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coconut so I normally just use everything coconut scented from the body shop! I can't get enough! This sounds heavenly though! And only 5 squid! Haha!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've been obsessed with the shower cream xo

      Delete
  5. This sounds divine. Coconut is one of my favourite scents! x
    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so lovely, and for that price, how could I refuse? x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY. I need this in my life.

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh love the sound of this. I'm a massive fan of the smell of coconut.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I bet this is amazing, anything coconut reminds me of holidays!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm getting the holiday blues thinking about it xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig