24 May 2014

Advertising | Meet my May '14 Advertisers

Hi everyone, my name is Gianni and I write a little blog all about Lifestyle, Photography, Skincare and Grooming. If this is the kind of thing you’re into then my blog might be just the one for you. I'm a young, brother, friend, photographer, marketing student, waiter, blogger, crazy teen living in North East England. I mainly blog about beauty/grooming and health products giving my readers tried, tested and most importantly, honest reviews! However, I love to throw a lifestyle or photography post in there too… hoping to inspire and influence. If you’re looking for something new, from a possibly different perspective… click on my link below and I look forward to hearing from all of you. Ciao for now xxxx
Blog Instagram Facebook



Hi, I'm Tasha and I write over at Hello Freckles. I try to incorporate a mix of my interests so expect fashion/style posts, beauty reviews and plenty of lifestyle, particularly cinema, music and travel. I recently I set up my YouTube channel and I'm excited to work harder at it when I finish university in just a few weeks! I'll be uploading hauls, OOTDs, vlogs and anything else I get up to. Earlier this month I took part in a Zip Wire Challenge as the official blogger for the event; something that was really scary but I wouldn't have had the opportunity if it wasn't for blogging! I'm always looking to create better content and I'm really proud of where I'm at with my blog so far. I'd love it if you took a look at Hello Freckles and my YouTube channel and let me know what you think!

My 'Three' Stage advertiser this month was also Cherry Pie Blog and J4mieJohnston so go check her out too! 

If you'd like to advertise with me in June, all information and statistics are here. Thank you for reading and please, check out my advertisers!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig