11 March 2014

YouTube | February Haul

Oh YouTube, we meet again. Apologies that my videos have been few and far between but on Friday I uploaded my latest video; A February Haul of what I've purchased over the past couple of weeks. A little mix of beauty and fashion bits. Sometimes you just got to have a bit of a splurge you know? My film buddy, Gianni, has also started blogging again so you should head over here and give him a little follow - his blog is brilliant!

Thank you for watching and I'd love if you could subscribe to my channel! Enjoy!


Take a look at my March Advertisers! Kult ClothingThe Beauty Baker & Pop Couture
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love that you use Boro words - LUSH, BUZZING :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to say that you are beautiful !

    alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig