17 March 2014

Fashion | Pastel Picks: Boohoo



If I could pick any trend to wear for the rest of my life, I'd pick pastels. I'm a pro, believe me. Every time I've walked into a highstreet store recently, my legs have aimlessly wandered off to the pastel department and before I know it I'm at the till passing my card over. I thought that with Spring approaching, that over the next few weeks I'd show you my Pastel Picks from some well loved, online stores. First up, it's Boohoo.

This Organza Playsuit has been seen on a few bloggers in collaboration with their #ownit campaign that recently happened (Lydia from Fashion Influx, I'm lookin' at you!). I love the mesh insert over the midriff, I thought it was a two-piece at first. With midi skirts being all the rage, I just had to include one - this Overlay Skirt is just swoon worthy. The quirkiest little pick of the bunch are these Metallic PU Running Shorts, they are so cool! I think worn in the right way, with the right pieces, these would look stunning on. Is 'Sports Luxe' still a thing? Something that I couldn't pull off but love on other people are boyfriend jeans and boyfriend jeans in Baby Blush are just too darn cute. You could totally style them up and sassy with these yellow Barely There Heels or cute them up even more with these innocent T-Bar Flats.

Boohoo have a lot of pastel pieces in at the moment, it was so hard to narrow it down to my favourites! Let me know which is your favourite in the comments below. Next up; Missguided. Thanks for reading.


Take a look at my March Advertisers! Kult ClothingThe Beauty Baker & Pop Couture
Share:

39 comments

  1. Great post love all the pieces!! :)
    x

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Yellow Heeled Sandals, they are perfect for spring. I have been loving Boohoo at the moment, such good value for such great clothes.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I never really branch out into pastel colours much, warmer weather to me is usually all about coral and teal, but these pieces have definitely got me tempted to step out of my comfort zone! I thought the playsuit was a two-piece, too, and when I found out it wasn't, I fell completely in love. Definitely going to have to put in an order! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love corals and teals too, but pastels are my true love ha! x

      Delete
  4. I love that Organza skirt. When I went to buy this a few months ago it has sold out. Sad face x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boyfriend jeans in Baby Blush! So cute :)
    http://nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh i want everything on here, those shoes! & that skirt! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the pastels and candy colours <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some gorgeous choices, I love the playsuit!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm in love with pastels at the moment they are just too beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pastels! Everything is so pretty :)

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pastels too! pastel midi skirts are going to be my tend this S/S I think. xx

    peplumsandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought the overlay skirt with my birthday money, can't wait to do an outfit post with it.

    I'm so in love with pastels too, they really make me feel like Spring is coming! Although I really want those t-bar flats in red now...

    Amy @ http://cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really! I bet you'll look so gorgeous!

      Delete
  13. Really like the t bar flat kinda like the ASOS pair that are on my wishlist Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought a pair for ASOS too! xx

      Delete
  14. Oh my that playsuit is dreamy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute are the pink trews? I love pastel everything!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love that blue skirt I think I need it in my life!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love t-bars! Their just so cute. I need to purchase some for Spring!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely choices dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my god, so many gorgeous pieces! Think I'm going to have to check out Boohoo now! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute blog! Love this post x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig