12 December 2013

Fashion | Shoe Zone Red Bow Wellies

When I get the chance to pick out shoes, I like to choose the cutest pair possible. Shoe Zone stock a variety of really affordable and different style shoes. I picked out these Lilley Red Bow Wellington Boots* as I thought I could incorporate them into my style without a problem. If it snows here, we don't really get a huge amount, so these little wellies will be great to help me still look put together whilst being weather appropriate! I can see me pairing these with cute winter dresses and a red lip to match. Don't worry, if the weather gets bad I have my trusty Hunters as a backup!

For such a small price they're really cosy and durable. These are such an interesting take on a traditional welly, what are your thoughts? Do you go for plain wellies or would you go for something like this? Let me know in the comments, thanks for reading!


Take a look at my December Advertisers! Beky Lou!, MLHauken & Yummy Mummy, 
*These shoes were sent to me free of charge & for my consideration. All opinions are honest & completely my own.
Share:

43 comments

  1. These are super cute and would be so good for the winter season! Love them <3

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good price, and they are so similar to some that Ted Baker did, but at a much better price!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're just a cheaper alternative :) xxx

      Delete
  3. These are super cute Megan!

    I just did my blog post on my shoe pick from Shoe Zone today too haha!

    Bry x
    http://the-life-edit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pair of wellies.. you'll look very fashionable in the snow with these

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this style before and always thought they were cute. Love the colour combo you chose!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd definitely wear something like this. They look really pretty and they remind me of Ted Baker.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are SO cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are incredibly cute- I've seen them quite often at ShoeZone! xxx

    StudentBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these, they're so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww there so cute & girlie, all we need now is some snow :)
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are soo cute, I love the colour you picked! I have 2 similar pairs, they're perfect for country walks/when it snows. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gosh can those be any cuter? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah they're so cute! I'd never be able to pull them off, but they're really adorable nonetheless! xx

    Gemma xx
    Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are literally super cute!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these, but I feel like I would always need taller boots!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are seriously the cutest shoes ever!! Love them!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. have the exact same boots at home! love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute boots!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig