23 November 2013

Fragrance | Christmas Gift Guide

 photo fragrance-direct-marc-jacobs-daisy-lacoste-noir-4jpg.jpg  photo fragrance-direct-marc-jacobs-daisy-lacoste-noir-8jpg.jpg

 photo fragrance-direct-marc-jacobs-daisy-lacoste-noir-5jpg.jpg Christmas is now only a month away, I hope you've started your shopping! I think fragrance is a brilliant gift to give to someone at this time of year and there really are some great gift sets out there. Fragrance Direct kindly sent me two of their gift sets they're selling this year and boy, they are good! 

For the ladies, we have the Marc Jacob 'Daisy' Set*. Known for the prettiest bottles to beautify any dressing table, the iconic daisy-topped bottle holds such an amazing feminine and fresh scent with top notes such as wild strawberry and ruby red grapefruit. The set also includes great additions of a body lotion and shower gel. However, if you're looking for something different, they're also selling gifts sets from Vera Wang, Prada and YSL.

If you're buying something for 'Him', you should take a look at Lacoste 'Noir'*; A set that both my brother & Dad have fought over. A sophisticated fragrance which I feel any man would love to have. Again, this includes a shower gel, just a little extra something for your special someone. If this isn't what your after then don't fear, other great sets that are available include Paco Rabanne, Burberry and D&G.

Fragrance Direct is a great place for perfume and aftershave shopping as it's cheaper than most high street stores. I'm absolutely loving Daisy, it's so sweet and girly! Let me know if you're buying anyone fragrance this year and what gift sets you'd love to receive yourself. Thanks for reading!


Take a look at my November Advertisers! Yummy Mummy, Cheeky Chica Hair & Beky Lou!
*These products were sent to me free of charge & for my consideration. All opinions are honest & completely my own.
Share:

42 comments

  1. This came at just the right time for me, I'm looking for a fragrance for my husband! This is a great price, thanks so much :)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is so beautiful! I think I want it just for the bottle! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get a Marc Jacobs perfume for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap!! I've just sent pics of the Marc Jacobs gift set to my Husband, biggest hint ever! lol Hope he gets it :p

    http://stylewonderer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got sent the daisy one too. Its such a lovely scent and so fresh perfect for everyday but more so spring and summer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look excellent and make perfect gifts :) Daisy sounds lovely!
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy is such a beautiful scent !

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sets look so good, and perfect for gifts! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've wanted Daisy for absolutely ages. It's such a nice perfume!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so glad I finally have my hands on it! xxx

      Delete
  10. I just got Honey from FD and it's amazing!!! I definitely want to try more Marc Jacobs perfumes now! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveeee marc jacobs perfumes! but mainly for the cute bottles! ahha
    collette xx

    www.mini-ellee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried Daisy before but the bottle is so cute! I think my boyf has a few of the old Lacoste scents, they always smell so good.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband bought me Daisy and I adore it!


    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. daisy is on my wishlist since it came out. marc jacobs has the best packaging.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Daisy is one of my favourite EVER perfumes!! I'm all out right now and mannn I miss it :(
    The empty bottle is sat on my dresser just looking pretty, although the empty bottle is slightly teasing and naughty...
    I can't win haha :(

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I bet you do! Go on, do it, do it, do it! xxx

      Delete
  16. My sister received Marc Jacobs Daisy as a gift and thankfully she lets me use it from time to time...I love the scent! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Daisy Marc Jacobs
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great gift idea my dear, cannot go wrong with Daisy or Lacoste! ^^ Wonderful post! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love daisy by Marc Jacobs! I want this, it smells so delicious.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfume sets are such a good gift, everyone loves a nice bottle of perfume with a few extras! The Marc Jacobs bottles are too cute - my favourite is Dot :)
    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try Daisy perfume..

    These look like such lovely gift sets too

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love perfume gift sets because you get so many items for such a low price! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig