7 November 2012

Motel Rocks Street Team!

Motel Rocks Street Team Discount
So you may have noticed two new things on my blog! Firstly, my lovely Uncle paid for a domain for me so my blog is officially 'www.thumbelinalillie.com', how bloody kind of him! Another thing is that I'm now a member of the Motel Rocks Street Team! Motel Rocks is a concession that Topshop have and are an over all brilliant brand, they have some beautiful clothes! With the code you see above you can get a massive 20% off anytime, everytime! Take a look & treat yourself with my code at http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/

Thanks for reading, let me know if you use it! It'll always be on my blog!

Megan. xo
Share:

5 comments

  1. Congrats! Love your blog,you deserve more followers!

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope you can check out my blog,xo

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww that's so sweet, I'll check you out now :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig