31 October 2012

October Favourites!

Topshop Chunky Gold Chain Necklace & Tresor Paris Ring

Soap and Glory Clarity Face Soap



Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Lip Balm



Lulutrixabelle Blog
Well first of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you all dress up super scary & have lots of fun! This is my first monthly favourites post, and hopefully if you guys enjoy it I will give it a regular spot on my blog! I just want to say a massive thank you to all my subscribers that I've gained so far, I have survived my first month of blogging! I love you guys.



First favourite, is my favourite jewellery. If you didn't already know, it was my birthday earlier this month and I turned 19! My bestest of best friends bought me this unbelievably gorgeous chunky gold chain from Topshop, it's so easy to wear, and definitely adds that little 'something' to any outfit! Also, my boyfriend bought me a silver Tresor Paris ring, I just adore it, simple.

I use this little charmer every morning & it gives me that 'fresh' start that I need! It's by the fabulous Soap & Glory and it's only £7 on their website, but it's also available in Boots. It gives my skin an instant brightness and helps me on those mornings when I don't quite feel... awake. I always finish off with the Righteous Butter, also by Soap & Glory, to soften my skin.

Due to the weather getting colder & colder, it means I'll be getting chapped lips! This, however, is a fantastic solution! Despite the 'white look' lips it gives for a while it most certainly does it's jobs & leaves my lips feeling supple and moist! You can get this at your local chemist or at Boots for £2.59!

I got this in my 'Shes so Jetset' make-up set I got from my boyfriend for my birthday, and I've fallen in love with it. It's Benefit's 'POREfessional' balm which you can wear under or over your makeup and it just minimizes your pores, brilliant! It's just what I need! When I run out of this little tube I'll be investing in the bigger tube which is £23.50 from Benefit fo'surrrrre.

This last favourite may seem a little weird, but it's my favourite blogger of the month! I actually found this girl through Instagram, then checked out her YouTube, then eventually fell in love with her blog. I didn't have a blog until I seen hers & I just thought 'I NEED TO MAKE ONE NOW'. So, if you read this Lucy, Thank you for the inspiration!! She seriously is the coolest bitch on the block. You can check her out on : http://www.lulutrixabelle.com/

Thanks for checking out my October favourites, let me know if you use any of the products etc & if you would like to see one next month!

Megan. xo
Share:

8 comments

  1. Happy Halloween!!

    I really wanted to try POREfessional but heard a few bad reviews so wasn't so sure!? If you love it maybe I will give it a go afterall...

    I met Lucy at the Cosmo Blog Awards, she's such a doll!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally brilliant, it adapts to my skin very well, but I suppose everyone's skins different!
      Oh did you? I love her she's amazing!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. wow that necklace is very pretty. and happy halloween!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xxrae

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great necklace!!! i really like it ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig