21 October 2012

19th Birthday Haul!

Novelty Blogging Card
Benefit Gift SetPewdiepie t-shirt
Soap and Glory and Primark Pajamas

Dance MatSoap and Glory products
Topshop NecklaceBenefit They're Real MascaraTopshop Jewellery

Happy Birthday to me! So, this Friday just gone I turned 19, wooo! I can't believe I'm 19, I never want to grow up... ever. I thought I would do a haul on the presents I got! On top of this I got money off my family to buy my UNIF Hellbounds when they come back in stock in my size but I didn't want to post a picture of the money & also a online £40 ASOS voucher, I'm going to buy a new fur coat! So first of all, how cool is this card my Uncle got me?

This lot is from my gorgeous boyfriend! He bought me a Pewdiepie top which I am in love with. If you don't know who Pewdiepie is he's a youtuber, check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pewdiepie?feature=results_main He's basically just a guy who plays games & he's just hilarious & cute, I love him. He also got me my Tresor Paris ring in silver, which I have wanted for ages! Surprisingly he got me Benefit make-up, which I'm becoming obsessed with! I got the 'She's so Jetset' makeup kit and a mini 'Stay Don't Stray' eye make-up & concealer primer. I will definitely be doing a review on this so watch this space! 

My boyfriend's family got me some cute leopard print pj's from New Look. They're extra comfy to wear & don't itch which is brilliant as I have horrendous skin on my legs! I also got three Soap & Glory items, I have a massive collection of Soap & Glory & these are just perfect! I swear by The Righteous Butter as it smells amazing and makes your skin feel super soft!

My best friend is absolutely crazy! I seriously love her. I couldn't stop laughing when I'd seen that as a joke present she'd bought me a old school dance mat and game. We're going to make a night of it one night, I can't wait! She also bought be a beautiful scarf and glove set from Accessorize which is going to be perfect for the upcoming winter! My friend loves 'Boofle' so I wasn't surprised when she bought me a cute ornament of the bears! I am in serious love with the necklace she bought me from Topshop, I've wanted a really chunky gold chain necklace for ages, and this one, well, it's just perfect.

My little brother has heard me chirping on about Benefit make-up for ages so he bought me this, the little cutie. I know I'm a bit late with getting this as a lot of people's blogs I read always say how much they love this. Finally, I can join in with the love! Thanks bro!

Last but not least, these are the presents I got off my other friends, they know me so well! This includes, sweets (already ate the malteasers already, oops), alcohol, Toppshop socks, Urban Outfitters socks, Barry M nailvarnish, Topshop pearl collar and a lot of beautiful Topshop goodies! I could squeeze all my friends so much for these presents as they are right up my street! Thank you, you beautiful people.

Thanks for reading!


Megan. xo
Share:

2 comments

  1. aaaaw all so lovely! hope you had the best birthday ever! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely birthday, your presents are gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig