24 December 2013

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!



Well 2013 is almost over and it's cliche to say, but it really has flew by. It's crazy how my little blog has grown over the past year. I know you're probably sick of hearing, but the biggest highlight this year was definitely being shortlisted under Best New Beauty Blog in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards. Writing that still doesn't feel real to me; Cheesy, but it really was like a dream! This year I've met some amazing people through blogging events (including one organised by myself!) and that's one of the things I hope will continue to happen in 2014. There's so many bloggers out there I'd love to meet.

Besides blogging, 2013 has been such a busy year! I passed my driving test in July, which is something I never thought I'd be able to do. I finally escaped working at Next and now have an amazing job working in the cutest shop that is Pretty Twisted. Crazily enough, I also started University. This time in a few years I could have a degree, or perhaps something could take off with my blog...

Next year I'm hoping to find my niche a little bit more in terms of blogging and will hopefully be starting some series on Thumbelina Lillie. I will most definitely be delving into the world of YouTube too, so if you'd like to, you can subscribe to my channel here. I would like to thank you all for all your lovely comments, messages, emails and support throughout the year, it certainly puts the biggest of smiles on my face! My blog wouldn't be what it is without you!

I just wanted to wish all you readers of Thumbelina Lillie a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you all have a fantastic time with your loved ones and make sure you fill your tummies with yorkshire puddings and lots of chocolate! Stay thankful, remember the true meaning of Christmas and that some aren't as lucky. Sending all my love. See you in 2014!



Take a look at my December Advertisers! Beky Lou!, MLHauken & Yummy Mummy, 
Share:

45 comments

  1. This is so sweet!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Megan!
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year you've had. I hope 2014 is even better! Have a great Christmas Megan :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hayley, hope you had a lovely one! I'm counting on 2014 to be better :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Megan! I'm looking forward to all that is to come with your blog, I've enjoyed being a reader so much <3 Lots of love xx

    Andini
    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too gorgeous! Aw thank you so much. xxx

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too :)

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. juts subscribed to your youtube!! happy holidays!.. enjoy yourself! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so sweet, I love your blog :)

    Hope you have an amazing Christmas!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma, that means a lot! Hope you had a fab one. xxx

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Megan. Hope you have a fab one with your loved ones. :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us on your youtube channel. I'm sure you'll make a great beauty vlogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Diane! I'm hoping it will be successful! xxx

      Delete
  9. Merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely day and get lots of gifts!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely posy, Megan. I always like to read posts like this where people really talk about what they've accomplished. I love supporting other bloggers and watch them grow. I just newly discovered your blog and I've really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing what you have planned for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awh Shree that's so bloody lovely! Welcome to my blog, I really hope you enjoy reading! xxx

      Delete
  11. Right and by posy I mean post....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an amazing year :-) hope you had a fab Xmas! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo excited that you're starting Youtube Megan! You've done so well this year and I know there are big things ahead for you :)

    xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I can't believe it! Thanks gorgeous girl. xxx

      Delete
  14. Merry Christmas!

    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you all the best for 2014 :) Happy New Year :) X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy the rest of the festive period - Happy New Year!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image, really cute! xx

    http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw this is so cute, good luck in 2014 have a great year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm going to give YouTube a go too. See you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks lovely, you too <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2013 really did fly by for me too! I hope you had an amazing new years with your loved ones and that 2014 treats you well :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig