21 December 2013

Event | #PsycheXmas


A couple of weeks ago, I was invited by the lovely people at MediaWorks for an evening at Psyche, a designer shop in Middlesbrough. Unfortunately, upon arriving the whole town centre had a power cut and everything went down. As a few blogger girls, including myself, managed to still make it to the store, the Psyche team led us to a local pub for a round of drinks to apologise for the inconvenience. There we sat around in candlelight and were educated on the company.

I've always thought Psyche was too expensive for me so I haven't been into the store for a couple of years. But I discovered that they stock a real diversity of brands including Ted Baker, Michael Kors and one of my favourites, MinkPink! It was great to hear about the history of the store and especially to learn about their amazing window displays! Starting off as such a small store in Redcar, they've grown year by year. They don't just offer a clothing service, but an experience including a tailoring 'made-to-measure' service, personal shoppers and a hair salon. Above is the goody bag that was kindly gifted to us that includes: Ted Baker Tote, White Leaf Scarf and Ear Cuff, Olia necklace, a £20 Voucher and a stick of Psyche Rock! 

Thanks to Psyche & MediaWorks for an eventful, yet lovely evening; I look forward to the next event! Have you ever had an event go a bit wrong? Are there many events involving individual stores in your local town? Let me know in the comments, thanks for reading!


Take a look at my December Advertisers! Beky Lou!, MLHauken & Yummy Mummy, 
Share:

30 comments

  1. Wow. Sounds amazing.
    Xxx
    Miss Bows
    bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely goodie bag, Love the little bee necklace.. it’s so cute!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely goody bag! It's a shame about the electrics going out!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gutted, they made it up though! xxx

      Delete
  4. It nice that you actually got to learn about the brand in a more personal way, I'm definitely going to check the brand out :)

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it made it really different! xxx

      Delete
  5. Nice bijou! I like these items!
    Have a nice week end!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so good, I love the look of the goody bag too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post! your photos are always beautiful :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
  8. The goody bag looks amazing! Shame about the electrics, the weather was crazy!

    Sarah // freshdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good! Shame it didn't go to plan! Love that necklace. Hope they arrange one in the new year that i can attend! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think they are which will be great! xxx

      Delete
  10. omg that necklace <3 merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice goody bags ! i like the necklace :) happy Holidays dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww I so wish this night had turned out the way it should, But it sure is one to remember haha! Was lovely seeing you.. Your scarf is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Nicola! Was so great to see you. xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig