3 December 2015

Lifestyle | Well, I'm Almost There...

Megan Lillie from Thumbelina LillieMy career path has always been an uncertain one. As a teenager I constantly changed my train of thought, from actress to vet to teacher. I just didn't know...

And now I'm coming up to the end of my first term of my last year of University. Guess what? The waters are still very unclear. If you didn't know, I study Marketing at my local University. I enjoy the course, get good grades yet I still am unsure of what I actually want to do. I know I want to work in Marketing somewhat, perhaps in a social media or PR type of role, but my eyes and ears are open to what the world has in store for me. I would love to blog full time at some point, but I'm almost certain that I don't want to follow it has a complete career. Sure it may be great for some people, but I think I'd need something else to fuel my fire at the same time; Have a place of work to see/meet people and focus on something else that's exciting.

Please bare with me from now until May time. I post every other day on Thumbelina Lillie and although I've never struggled and missed a post yet, I've noticed a struggle the past six weeks or so. But if I miss a few days just know that I still fully intend on continuing writing, my dissertation will just be taking priority! I'm actually doing my dissertation on blogging, so will hopefully rope a few of you into doing some questionnaires for me! Watch this space.

Thank you for all your continued love and support. <3

Megan. xo
Check out my December advertiser - Caroline Elvin!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig