21 December 2015

Beauty | Top 10 Makeup Products of 2015

Luxury Makeup Products
Luxury Makeup Products
Illamsaqua Radiance Veil Primer
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad in 'Dolce Vita'
This year, my makeup collection has blossomed and I'd like to think so have my application skills. Today, I thought I'd share with you my top makeup products of 2015. Sit yo'self down, it's exciting...

For a radiant, glowing-from-within look like no other, Illamasqua Radiance Veil Primer has been my number one go-to. It adds subtle shimmering particles to your skin that allows you look healthy and like a bloomin' angel.

The Urban Decay Beauty Balm is still relevantly new in my collection, but it's one I haven't been able to keep my hands off since I got it. A lightweight base that lets your skin shine through but still lets you look flawless - yes please!

My eyebrow game has transformed next level and that's completely down to Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade. Why did I leave it so long to pick this up? The mousse/gel hybrid converts by brows from shabby, to on fleeeeeeeeeek.

To compliment my eyebrows, I've been forever obsessed with using MAC's Cream Colour Base in Pearl as a brow bone highlight. It honestly makes the whole eyebrow game stronger. It is the prettiest cream highlight the land ever did see.

My winged eyeliner is something that I feel naked without and I have re-purchased theBalm's Schwing until the cows came home. It's a super thin nib which makes for easy precision and it dries completely matte - love love love.

Quads and palettes make eyeshadow life so much easier, and when they come in the form of Charlotte Tilbury's Dolce Vita Palette, what's not to love? A combination of warm tones and sparkles to make those eyes open up and look all puuuuurty.

For lengthening those lashes, although there's many mascaras that I've loved, Max Factor False Lash Effect really stood out for me. A winning combination of separation, length and fuller-looking lashes, this one is cheep and bloody well cheerful.

My cheekbones would feel pretty bland if I didn't add some colour to them and the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow has been a firm favourite all year round. The bronzing shade is the perfect mix of cool and warm to add warmth and shadow. 

For a highlight to match it like an absolute boss, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone won my heart over some months ago now. It just gives the most beautiful iridescent look to the skin that makes you feel like a goddess.

Finally, we have the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks. These babies are the ideal lipstick formula. They have a satin finish which isn't overly shiny and last on your lips all day with very little need to touch up. I must have the whole range next year!

So that's a collection of the bomb-ass products that I have in my stash, they have definitely been the stand out ones throughout 2015 and I'm excited to see what products 2016 bring to my drawers. Let me know what your favourite makeup products have been and if you're after trying any of the above - thanks for reading!

- SHOP THIS POST -


Megan. xo
Check out my December advertiser - Caroline Elvin!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig