13 August 2015

Skincare | The Face Mist To Rule All Face Mists

I love spritzing my face with something, whether it is in the morning, during the day, or at night. I just love that refreshing feeling and I recently came across an amazing face mist...

Like many I am a sucker for offers in stores and when The Body Shop had a 'buy one skincare product, get another half price' I couldn't run fast enough to the till, purse in hand. I remember Victoria speaking about how much she loved the Vitamin E Face Mist (£9.50) so of course it went straight into my mental wish-list. & well, it was love at first spritz really! The Vitamin E range from The Body Shop has been one of my favourites for a long time, I actually reviewed a few minis of the range here. I had tried the likes of MAC Fix+ (£17) & the Caudalie Beauty Elixir (£11.50) and although they are totally okay products, I just didn't feel 100% satisfied.

I feel like the Face Mist is great as both a skincare, and a beauty product in one. It has skin benefits due to how hydrating and calming it is, bringing moisture and suppleness to the skin (oh, and it smells amazing). Whilst it also has beauty benefits as it can set makeup in place and act as a total refreshment during the day as and when you need it. I love popping it in my bag for a quick spritz when things get a little stressful.

Are you a lover of facial mists? Which ones have you tried? I really want to try the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray as a make-up product - it sounds amazing! Let me know in the comments below your thoughts, thank you for reading! 
Check out my August advertiser - Jordan Alice!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig