13 April 2015

YouTube | Topshop Spring Inspired Makeup Tutorial

 

Guess who is back on YouTube? That's right! Here's my brand new video in collaboration with Topshop - a brand that I could of only dreamed about working with. The products that I have been lucky enough to try have all been fabulous and I never knew Topshop had such a vast beauty range. Let me know what your favourite products from Topshop are and whether you like this video. Don't forget to like and subscribe - it helps me out a lot!

Check out my April advertiser - Rebeccakdunne
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig