15 January 2015

Beauty | Look Fantastic January Beauty Box

Beauty Boxes were highly successful in 2014 so it doesn't surprise me that more and more businesses are coming out and debuting their own. The Look Fantastic Beauty Box* (£15) was one that I was particularly excited about as the company is a great one that delivers fabulous brands on a regular basis. Consisting of a mixture of haircare, skincare, cosmetics and more, I was eager to see what their January box held...

The first thing I spied was the Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash which is something that will certainly get used. As my Mam is a self-confessed MB obsessor, I've tried these before and they are packed with fragrance and wash the body beautifully. Onto all things hair, this box holds two products both with very different functions. The Goldwell Dusalsenses Color 60Sec Treatment is an intensive hair treatment for those who's locks are colour enriched and on the thicker side. Although I love a hair mask, my hair is really thin so I feel like my sister may be more suited to this than I am! One of the most exciting treats in the box is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence, a spray that does three things; anti-breakage, heat protecting and conditioning. That's a tick, tick, tick in my eyes. I've always wanted to try out some of his products and I feel like this one will work wonders on my hair. Moving onto skincare there are also two offerings in this month's box, with the first being Nuxe's 24HR Soothing & Rehydrating Fresh Mask. I've never had the chance to try any Nuxe products and with this one being a intensive mask for the 'driest of skins', I'll certainly be giving this a whirl. However, I'm not too sure about the other product; I don't feel like the Gatineau Eye Pads are necessarily up my street as they're packed with anti-aging collagen - not for me that's for sure! Finally we have a different product, Myvitamins Energise Effervescent which are food supplement tablets. Although these are perfect for those on weight loss and training schemes, I again don't think that these are for me either!

Well I suppose as always, you win some, you lose some. This box is a real diversity of products from all genres and I think I'll find some new loves amongst them, especially the PK product. Let me know if you're interested in picking up some of the LF Beauty Boxes over the next few months and if you'd be excited to find any of these products. Thanks for reading!

Check out my January Advertiser - Eliza Hardiman!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig