24 November 2014

YouTube | My First Q&A!

I often get lots of questions thrown at me from either emails, Twitter or Instagram, so I thought that I would wrap them all together in the form of a Q&A for you all! A lot of the questions are YouTube and Blogging based but there are a few more random questions thrown in there! I used the hashtag #askthumbelina over on Twitter and also posted a picture to my Instagram. If you'd like to ask any other questions for future videos make sure you head over there and ask them! If you like what you see I'd love for you to subscribe, thanks for watching!

Check out my November Advertiser - Tea Party With Alice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig