27 October 2014

Beauty | Coming Soon To Thumbelina Lillie...

Coming soon to Thumbelina Lillie are five reviews from one of the most luxurious brands out there right now, Charlotte Tilbury. I just want to know one question... Would you like me to post as I do regularly (every other day) or post them on five continuous days? Let me know in the comments below. Who's excited?! (A big thank you to my girls for getting me these beauties for my 21st - I'm in love!)


Check out my October Advertiser - Pink Is The New Perfect
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig