3 May 2014

Update | Cosmo Blog Awards 2014

I really can not believe that it's been a year already since the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards opened up their nominations to the public. As some of you may know, I was unbelievably lucky enough to be shortlisted last year in the 'Best New Beauty Blog' category. I totally did not think my blog was at the point where it would even be considered and looking back at my posts from that time, I can't help but cringe! I unfortunately didn't win, but the experience in itself was amazing and I met some incredible people. See the post here

This year I am going for 'Best Established Beauty Blog' - which is rather bloody scary! The competition this year is absolutely insane, there are so many amazing blogs out there. I feel like I've came so far in just a year and would like to think that I've improved in so many ways - from my photography to the way that I write. I hope you'd think so too if you've been here for that long! I think it's a lot harder blogging in the North East where there aren't as many opportunities as there are down south!  So if you enjoy reading little Thumbelina Lillie, I'd love for you to follow this link and vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2014! 

If you do vote, then thank you! You really have made my year, to be shortlisted again would be an insane feeling and I don't think I would be able to contain myself. Thank you for reading Thumbelina Lillie, YOU have really changed my life.


Check out my May Advertiser - GianniC
Share:

22 comments

  1. I've just voted for you gorgeous! *fingers crossed*

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, megan!! has it really been a year?! voting for you now!! good luck! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, crazy!! Thank you so much Eleanor! xo

      Delete
  3. Fingers Crossed for you, but be so exciting to go to the event & be nominated. x
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for you hun, you totally deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on being short listed, love your blog <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit in the picture! Good luck!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in the photo, great outfit! :)

    Inês xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've voted for you lovely! If anyone deserves it, it's you. You've come so far! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetness, that means so much! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig