21 April 2014

Fashion | Pastel Picks - Missguided



If I could, everything in this post would have been either lilac or dogtooth; Missguided are on top form at the moment and I'm constantly finding myself checking out their 'New In' section. Following on from my, 'Pastel Picks - Boohoo' post, I've been scouring the Missguided website and even though it was a tough process, I've narrowed it down to my favourite pieces.

First up, is something that I couldn't leave the site without putting into my basket; The Dogtooth A-Line Skirt in lilac caught my eye mainly because it has a matching crop, which also ended up in my basket... I love a co-ord. The weathers brightening up a tad more now, which means summery floral dresses will come about in no time. Blue isn't something I'd usually wear but I'd make an exception for this Floral Skater Dress. Another dogtooth piece, but c'mon, how beautiful is this Pink Bodycon Mini Dress please? The spaghetti straps make it even more feminine than it already is, I love. As you know if you live in England, our weather likes to be a bit bipolar, so even when it's a bit dreary you can still bring the sun out with this Yellow Cropped Jumper. Finally as a lover of jelly shoes, I couldn't leave these cuties out both in lilac and blue!

Ahh, pastels galore - I'm dying! I hope you're enjoying my Pastel Picks miniature series. Would you like to see one more? Perhaps from Motel Rocks? Let me know in the comments and also let me know which piece is your favourite!


Take a look at my fabulous April advertiser - Life is Worth the Fight
Share:

47 comments

  1. I am so impressed with missguided at the moment, so many pretty pieces :)
    emmalouisedreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. reaaally love this post!!

    http://chic-andcheap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the yellow jumper with the white skirt - such a pretty combo!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always search through Missguided, and athough I've never bought anything, they have so many nice things. I think my favourite from your picks is the yellow sweater, it's a little different! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Miss Guided so much! They always have the best seasonal clothing

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rubber shoes, they look so pretty!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautt picks! I cannot wait to start purchasing jelly shoes in every single colour! Pastel purple are going to have to be my first buys!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh me too! I've got some glittery ones but really want some more! xo

      Delete
  9. Missguided have some gorgeous things in at the minute! Loving all of their co-ords

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue and white skater dress is sooo gorgeous x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see you in all of these but that pink bodycon dress is the sweetest!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pastel colors! Really very cute and very pretty <3 The baby blue dress is so beautiful!

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dress and jelly shoes, I have a heeled mint pair and am trying to stop myself buying them in lots of other colours too!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love pastel colors, perfect for spring :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a great choice!! It really makes me want to get some stuff from Missguided again - theyre amazing! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours are very beautiful and the second dress is so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love pastel colours, but I'm yet to buy myself anything pastel! Need to find the perfect item
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I love me some pretty pastels! xo

      Delete
  18. Love these! Great picks! I'm loving pastels at the moment x
    http://www.thumbelinalillie.com/2014/04/fashion-pastel-picks-missguided.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pastel, and all these pics are so cute and feminie. And I agree, Missguided has been on top form recently! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pink dogtooth dress, I have my eye on the black or blue one hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd really love to grab a pair of jelly shoes. I used to wear them all the time as a kid...love em'!

    xx

    http://izzbizzz.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really loving the pastel trend this spring. And Missguided have some amazing items on offer, you're right :-)

    How awesome are the jelly shoes!!!!!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig