25 January 2014

Advertising | Meet My January '14 Advertisers




BekyLou is a little space on the internet that I like to call home. I write a varitey of different posts including Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle and love hearing about posts that you'd like to see me write. I put a lot of effort into this blog and honestly the response I've had has been amazing. I'd love it if you could check it out and give me a follow. I do regular giveaways and am currently aiming for my next milestone of 500 Bloglovin followers.










Heya everyone my name's Albertine and for just over a year now I've written my blog DippyWrites. My blog is predominantly a beauty one, but I do occasionally throw in a few fashion and lifestyle posts for good measure! I hope you enjoy taking a look at my blog and if you do don't forget to give me a follow, it would make my day if you did :)
Blog Twitter Instagram Facebook YouTube ASOS Fashion Finder 



The Little Deer was set up by Jade Golding while in her final year at university studying a Design:Photography degree. The Little Deer aims to pass a passion for clothing onto other people, celebrate individuality & encourage people to express their identity through what they choose to wear. The Little Deer stocks brands who believe in experimenting & having fun while making their product. We stock a number of independent designers who handmake their clothing/jewellery either on their own or in very small teams. This means that as a customer, you're supporting independent small brands & getting a product that is not mass produced. Here at The Little Deer we want to encourage you to dress exactly how you feel. Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn.... 
Website Facebook Twitter Blog Instagram


If you'd like to advertise with me, all information and statistics are here. Thank you for reading and please, check out my advertisers!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for sending your link on the #bbloggers chat over on Twitter! Your blog is lovely and you are so pretty! I look forward to more of your posts!

    Shelley x
    http://www.shelley-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a few new blogs to read so I'll have to check these out!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig