30 July 2013

Guest Post | My Summer Perfume Picks

Hey, I'm away for the week (Mon - Fri) so I have a guest post for you today, enjoy!

Hi everyone, I'm Katie from sugarfixxbeauty.com, I'm guest posting for Megan whilst she's away! I hope you like my post :)

One thing I can say about the summer is that whether its steaming hot or down pouring showers, nothing gives you the summer feeling like perfume. For me, perfume always has a way of taking you back to certain moments or places so I thought for my guest post I'd show my top picks for summer fragrances.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude - This is easily my go-to evening fragrance, Sensuous Nude is super sexy but has a sense of sunshine and beaches about it that I instantly fell in love with. It's light and feminine whilst being quite woody and musky. I really recommend anyone to have a whiff of this if they're near a counter.

Marc Jacobs Daisy - Super fresh and florally beautiful, Daisy is a summery fragrance through and through. It has a real youthfulness to it that oozes fun, laughter and of course, sunshine.

Elizabeth Arden Untold - One of my newer fragrances, Untold has been my go-to everyday scent recently. It's very floral, fruity and light on the skin but the scent lasts really well throughout the day. I'd say this was a more grown up scent but can be worn by women of all ages.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy - Easily the most youthful and fun of the perfumes, the original Viva La Juicy fragrance is floral but with a citrusy twist. It's girly, playful and flirty - perfect for the summer months.

Thanks to Megan for letting me guest post!
What are your go-to summer fragrances?
Love, Katie xo
Follow me on: twitter | instagram | bloglovin'
Like me on: facebook
Watch me on: YouTube
Share:

18 comments

  1. daisy bu parfümü bende çok seviyorum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the marc jacobs perfume and the juice couture one!! Both sound right up my street lovely post!! :)

    fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Daisy, such a beautiful scent, especially for summer! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the marc Jacobs perfumes, there my favorite, cant wait to get his new one called honey when i go to the airport! check out my blog please?
    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love marc jacobs perfumes, I actually received Daisy off my grandma the other day for my birthday and I'm loving it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy is my absolute favourite perfume, their new Honey one looks like a nice one for the summer too x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Daisy, in fact I think I love every single marc jacobs perfume, theres not one I dislike or wouldn't wear, the new one honey is lovely!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it wrong that I just want Daisy for that gorgeous bottle? I love it!!

    Molly x
    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me post Megan! Hope you enjoy your week away :)

    Katie xo
    sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is such a sweet guest post, I've always wanted to try Daisy by Marc Jacobs partly because it had a really pretty advert :')

    Grace || Other Infinities ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. daisy is one of my all time faves!! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just came across your blog & absolutely love it! Great posts, followed you on bloglovin' so hopefully I won't miss another post from you again!

    Caitlin xo

    http://caitlinaaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. really sweet perfume! love daisy by marc jacobs a lot <3

    Check out my latest post featuring new sunglasses! :)
    A
    x
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeeeeeep you've had a blog makeover, it looks so cute! I hope you're having a lovely time away gorgeous! xxx
    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post - I love the Eau so fresh version of th MJ daisy perfume :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig