10 October 2013

Event | Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 'The Goody Bag'



At the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards we we're gifted such an amazing goody bag. When I had a good rummage through after the event I was genuinely gobsmacked; Cosmo definitely spoilt us all! I really hope that you've enjoyed reading my posts about the Awards and my First Year in Blogging as much as I've loved writing them. To finish it all off I thought I would show you the contents of the incredible goody bag...

Next Statement Necklace
Next Faux Fur Headband
Gizzi Erskine's 'Skinny Weeks & Weekend Feasts' Recipe Book
Tiki USB Microphone
CyberLink Photo Director Ultra Software
Kusmi Tea Essentials Tea Bags
Little Miracles 'Organic Energy' Green Tea
Method 'Sweet Water' Hand Wash
Pinky Hand Blended Vodka
Vita Liberata Tan Mousse with Mini Mitt
Elemis Fresh Skin Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash
Pearl Drops Whitening Toothpaste
Lindt Chocolate Truffles
Anna Lou of London Necklace
Peppersmith Fresh Mints
ProperCorn PopCorn
Complimentary Blow Dry with Celebrity Hairdresser Mark Woolley at Electric Hair

Phew, what a bag eh?! I'm so grateful for the whole experience and this was just the cherry on top of a wonderful night. I'm really excited to try the Elemis Face Wash and see what the photo editing software is all about. The chocolates were obviously devoured straight after these photos were taken! Have you ever received a really cool goody bag? If so, what's the best product you've received? Make sure you let me know in the comments below!

Share:

73 comments

  1. Wow, this looks like an awesome goodie bag! The Next necklace looks gorgeous :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this goody bag is amazing!! Very jealous haha! xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo cosmo defo didn't disappoint with there goodie bag.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab goody bag - a great mixture of beauty, choccy, books & fun extras. Something everyone will love.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Anna Lou necklace!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great goodies- wow xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great goody bag! I LOVE propercorn :')

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had it yet - I must eat it tonight! xxx

      Delete
  8. woah! what a great goody bag lovely

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah, great goody bag, glad you had a fab time!

    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow i'm so very jel!!
    That next statement necklace looks amazing
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's amazing! I'd love all those little things; products that look so nice :-).

    Sophie @ www.zensiesta.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg this all looks incredible! so jealous ah x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats incredible. Congratulations again on the whole experience!
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got some amazing goodies! Anything with Lindt and I am sold ha x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this all looks amazing!! Hope you had a great night! Abbie x

    www.abeautifuldelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty goodie bag!! Hope you'll enjoy everything!! Sadly I've never attended an event but hopefully something will pop up near my city one day!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got some fabulous goodies! They were so generous to everyone, I love the look of the vodka :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I seen the vodka I was sold haha! xxx

      Delete
  18. That looks amazing! Can't believe they gave so much to everyone!x

    http://justyouraverageteenblogger.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow amazing! That's such a good goody bag!
    x
    http://velvetmojitos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eeeep, best goodie bag EVER!? Love the Anna Lou of London necklace!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anything with Anna lou is a winner in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time I've heard of the brand! xxx

      Delete
  22. Lucky you! What an amazing goody bag!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is an amazing goody bag! I actually adore that statement necklace xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many goodies! You reminded me a similar post i did last year about my goody bag :)
    xo
    Ana
    www.natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this looks so amazing!!1

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like an amazing goodie bag! Lucky you!

    I have a giveaway running if you'd like to enter? www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw thank you lovely! That's such a lovely comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig