29 November 2015

Advertising | Meet My November '15 Advertisers!

Hey, I’m Lorna from www.studsanddreams.com. I’m a 22 year old photography graduate working in social media and around 3 and a half years ago I started Studs and Dreams as a little place on the internet I could use to document, well, just about everything I love. I write about beauty – I’m a self-confessed makeup and skincare obsessive – so that’s very much a favourite and a frequent feature so you can expect to see quite a bit of that. I also post a mix of fashion, lifestyle and food posts. If you’re in London, I’ve got an ‘Eating in London’ series that you just won’t want to miss. I try out (all of the) restaurants so you don’t have to, and tell you where’s the best of the best. So if you love beauty, food or fashion, I hope you’ll find a little something you might like on Studs and Dreams – eek! 
Hello! I'm Amanda from www.classicgrl.com. My blog is a space where I document my family, life, adventures, things I love and everything in between. I was born in Australia and I moved to the UK in 2014 to be with my boyfriend after being in a long-distance relationship for 4.5 years. We have just had our first baby, our precious boy Elijah and we are enjoying every moment with him. 

Hello, I'm Momena from the fashion/beauty blog silentandshy.blogspot.co.uk. I started my blog around a year ago as I had become obsessed with reading blog and watching YouTube videos and instead of focusing on work. I have always been obsessed with beauty products and fashion wear and this completely justifies my reason for spending and buying. On my blog you can except products reviews and outfits. I have recently redesigned my blog and love if you could head over and let me know what you think. You can follow me on my social media channels to keep up to date with all my new posts and purchases. 
Blog. Twitter. Instagram. Pinterest. Bloglovin.

Hi, I'm Vicky from www.thebloggingbrunette.com a beauty and lifestyle blog. In addition to my five years experience working in the beauty industry I'm also a compulsive shopper and love trying new restaurants and experiences; all of which I share on my blog. If beauty, baking and hauls are your thing: I'm your girl!
Blog. Twitter. Instagram.

Hello! I'm Mia, a 21 year old girl obsessed with all things make up and style related! My blog, STONE AND PEARL, consists of a mixture of reviews, favourites, to wishlists and general beauty and skincare posts!I've always had an interest in beauty and skincare and feel I have knowledge that may be valuable to others, so I thought I'd share it through here!

Make sure you go give them some lovin'! If you'd like to advertise me in any further months, you can find out all information, statistics and prices here.
Megan. xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig