21 September 2014

Beauty | Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

If I could recommend you one product from the whole of Lush it would be this, their Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I hands down swear by this stuff. The sugar based scrub is set to exfoliate your lips which not only makes them as smooth as a baby's bum, but all set for any badass matte lipstick that you're about to apply. You simple dip your finger in the pot (not exactly hygienic, I know), apply it to your lips and scrub all that dead skin away. It's great that you can eat this stuff too, I don't mean shot a spoon in it, but lick it off your lips. It tastes just as good as it smells, I promise! My first pot lasted me around a year after using it every single day so they're worth every penny of the £5.50 that it costs!

Let me know if you're a lover of Lush's Lip Scrubs, I know they have a few other gorgeous flavours too, but this is definitely my favourite!


Check out my September Advertiser - JordanAlice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig