30 August 2014

Monthly Round Up | August

Life | This month feels like it's been non-stop action. I feel like I've constantly been on my feet and had no time to sit down and take a breather, it's probably from doing some over time at work which I don't normally do. It's one of them months where everything comes at once and it's a little bit overwhelming sometimes. Nevertheless, it's still bloomin' exciting. I'm kinda getting bored of being off University now, which is something I thought I would never say! I just miss seeing all my friends most days as blogging can be a bit lonely sometimes.

Blog | In terms of beauty I've been introduced to so many brands which makes me mega excited. I love just messing about with products and using a variety of things because sometimes I can completely get myself in a beauty rutt and continue using the same ol' products over again and again. Some of these brands include the fabulous Pixi and Nyx. On the fashion side of things, my favourite outfit this month was this Pink Vintage Playsuit - it's totally rekindled my love for all things vintage. I'e also started regularly uploading videos to my YouTube channel every Sunday and I am really loving it - I hope you are too!

That's a little round up of this month for ya'll - I'd love to know in the comments what you've been doing this month and which posts you enjoyed here on Thumbelina Lillie. There's a whole load of exciting things going on in September, but I can't quite tell you just yet, watch this space!



Check out my July Advertiser - Ashka
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig