9 August 2013

Fragrance | Benefit Mini Perfumes

Benefit are known for their outstanding gift sets and beauty kits. They're a incredible way of trying and testing out products before actually buying one full size. Last Christmas, I received the Benefit 'Crescent Row' Set which included four 10ml bottles of some of their eau de toilettes. Even though the set was limited edition, all fragrances are still available to buy seperately. Here's what I think...

In this particular set I feel Benefit delivered, picking out two of their stereotypical flirty 'day time' scents and two of their sultry 'night time' scents. Ring My Bella is certainly the fruitiest of the four. With top notes of pink rose petals, soft lily and summer daisy, it's the perfect summer scent. If your a fan of floral fragrances, this one is for you. Laugh with me LeeLee is still floral, but not quite as overwhelming as the others. It packs a tiny subtle punch with melon and citrus, however, it's not as 'in your face' as some of the others can be.

My favourite of the four has to be My place or yours Gina. Considering I'm more into floral scents during the day, this seductive fragrance is perfect for nights out. It's almost glamorous, having top notes of pink pepper, bergamot and tangerine. I always seem to get compliments when I wear this as well. Finally, See & be seen Sasha; When I smell this it makes me think I'd wear it to wine & dine on an evening at The Ritz. I'd consider it a day-to-night scent as it's a mix orange flower and apricot. I don't know why, but it feels a bit 'grown up' for me.

I'd definitely recommend taking a whiff of these next time your at a Benefit counter - they have some amazing fragrances! Keep a look out if they ever bring a mini set out like this again too because they're so worth it! Have you tried any of the Benefit fragrances? Which do you think would suit you best? Don't forget to vote in the Cosmo Blog Awards - I'm in the 'Best New Beauty Blog' category! Thanks for reading!

Share:

66 comments

  1. Ring my bella sounds perfect for me. Great review!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. their packaging is another home run! I will definitely check these out

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i've never tried any of the benefit scents, they sound lovely! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute set! Brilliant size to throw in your handbag too :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    deffo need to get one. everyone who has Ring My Bella says it fruity XD

    Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well they're just the cutest!!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look so cute!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bottles are so cute! The packaging is great x

    http://www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all sound like amazing scents and I love the bottle design too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always have a sniff whilst at the counter and I have to say My Place Or Yours Gina is my favourite too.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous packaging! Think My Place or Yours Gina would be my fave! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo I really want to try them! Ring my bella sounds delish

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this set too but i hardly ever reach for them as they dont have spray tops i just find them a bit of a hassle to use. I love the Laugh with me lee lee one though x

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's one of these I spray on at work all the time that smells like parma violet sweets, but I never think to check which one it is !:(

    http://rkdunne.blogspot.co.uk/

    bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the bottles x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to wear 'Laugh with me Lee Lee' all the time, it was really nice and subtle enough to wear every day :)

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. the bottles are so cute, i've never actually smelt any of them! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look and sound lovely!
    I didn't know Benefit did perfumes! x

    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  19. so attractive :o i really want to try one!

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how pretty these are!
    I'd buy them just for the packaging!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Benefit never fails to impress with their packaging! These all sound like wonderful scents, I'll have to give them a look on my next trip to sephora!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love Benefit products, they're so good and I'm a total sucker for the gorgeous packaging! I haven't tried any of these fragrances but I love the Something about Sofia one, it's lovely.

    I love your blog by the way, can't believe I haven't read it before! Your reviews are sooo good - good luck with the cosmo blog awards, seriously hope you win lovely! xx

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia :) I really appreciate it! xxx

      Delete
  23. TBH I didn't even know they do fragnances! Their beauty products are great so I will actually test these next time.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. The bottles look so cute and the smells are lovely too :)

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I come across these a lot when I go my local Boots but haven't tested them out yet, I definitely will next time though, I'm in need of a nice new scent!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the benefit perfumes, the packaging is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  27. i Love Gina .... that is my signature scent

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've wanted to try these forever. My ghost perfume is running out so I think I'll invest in these :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Even if I don't like the smell I would get those they look adorable and if they smell god as well!! Need them in my life, haha :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. the packaging is so cute! major sucker for cute packaging. will have to try them sometimes. thanks for sharing.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig